Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Where I Post From

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey, that looks like my cubbyhole~ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dagtoking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog, do you think you have enough cd's? Wow!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 4082

    This is my little cubbyhole where I spend ALOT of my time

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What you see is 90% of my full lenghth CD's, I still have a couple boxes of promo singles in the closet from my days at the radio stations.

    Since I got hurt, I can't buy Cds like I use to, or I would have several more in there.

    I recently made it to town and they have opened a store called DEALS, where nothing cost more than a dollar, So I bought a few cds for a buck apiece:
    Temptations- Greatest
    Freddy Fender- Greatest Hits
    Elemore James - Picking The Blues
    Bill Monroe - Father Of Bluegrass
    Beau Brummels-Greatest Hits
    Don Covay - Don Covay
    Tom Jones - Greatest Hits Vol 2
    Melba Montgomery- Golden Moments
    Memphis Slim - Kansas City

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 07, 2005 05:40 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude, thats a pretty big Cd collection, I have about 250 cds and I thought that was a lot.

    Thats a weird collection but I can understand cause thats a heck of a deal a Cd for a dollar

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love finding stuff like that. It is still great music, but it has a limited audince. I remember in high school, my friends and I would check out the DISC JOCKEY record store, they would head out looking for the new Zepplin, Purple, or Sabbath records and I would be rooting through the "Cut Outs" and buying piles of blues, soul, country, as well as obscure rock, I found some crap, but alot turned out to be treasures.
    Plus like Trashcan said "How can ya go wrong for a buck"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog,
    I wish my little cubby hole looked that good. Actually I guess mine looks alot like yours-
    if you took a bomb and exploded it throwing all those CD's all over the place and add in some DVD and magazines and about a thousand books scattered around in an organized mess. Oh, and change out that Elvira standee for a Suzi Quatro poster. Then our rooms would be identical. LOL

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dagtoking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those cd's you just bought are classic. Bill Monroe is the father of Bluegrass. Can't believe you only paid a buck. What a bargain.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cap't, you are a packrat and thats not all that she calls you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Sporty....That Is Scary.

    I thought I wuz a one of a kind. Can you belive my wife calls me a packrat!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •